- Classroom and on the field-based accelerated training by sought-after industry leaders.
- From basic vocabulary to advanced knowledge in the luxury travel industry.
- Basic product knowledge to luxury brand knowledge.
- Designed to accelerate learning about the travel industry for those eager to start a career as a travel consultant.
- Will suit the individual who is looking to fast track his/ her career as a luxury consultant.
- Unique access to training videos, product material and training booklets.
- Certification upon successful completion of each of the different levels.
The curriculum offers three levels of training, each level consisting of different industry related topics, basic vocabulary knowledge, product knowledge and consultant’s skills. The curriculum aims to educate, coach and equip individuals with the necessary skills to become sucessful consultants in the travel industry.
Level 1: Stepping Into The Luxury Travel Industry
- Introduction to the travel industry
- Flights, Airports and Travel Documents
- Boat, Ferry and Cruises
- Food and Beverages
- Europe & Russia
- North America
- Latin & South America
- Australia & NZ
- Working in a luxury brand: The Dos and Don’ts
- Steps to prospect luxury travellers
- How to: plan a travel trip for advanced travellers
- Make presentation skills that win
Level 2: Becoming A Professional Luxury Travel Consultant
- Introduction to the luxury travel industry.
- Luxury hotel brands – part 1 .
- Luxury hotel brands – part 2.
- Private jets, helicopters and yachts.
- Famous routes and places.
- Winter .
- Handing difficult or demanding clients.
- How to upsell.
- Mastering business etiquette.
- Understanding the affluent/luxury individual’s mind-set.
Level 3: The Masterclass: Be Listed In The A+ List
- World-class luxury A+ list consultants.
- Understand sports (golf, ski, diving, surfing, racing).
- Mastering wineries.
- Deep culture experience.
- Top 10 adventure travel.
- Top 10 most unique resort experiences
- Top 10 culinary must taste.
- Top 10 events to experience before you die.
- Top 10 places to visit.
- Providing a 5* solution.
- The polished professional.
- Assertive skills.
- Luxury marketing.